You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
== Status ==
Works, but in development :-)
== Requirements ==
== Supported Compilers ==
gcc=4.4.3 binutils=2.20.1 libc=20100430
Patches for more (more efficient) compilers are welcome :-)
== HOWTO ==
Copy gcc/intrinsics.h into [msp430-gcc-path]/msp430/include/intrinsics.h
To configure your image, run:
which will generate a config.h file that contains the settings for your build.
To compile the image run:
It is HIGHLY suggested to make a clean build before you flash the image with:
make clean main
== Problems ==
* Compile / Link problems:
If you get error messages like this one:
msp430/bin/ld: build/eZChronos.elf section `.text' will not fit in region `text'
.../msp430/bin/ld: section .vectors loaded at [000000000000ff80,000000000000ffff] overlaps section .text loaded at [0000000000008000,0000000000013343]
.../msp430/bin/ld: region `text' overflowed by 13250 bytes
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
section .vectors loaded at [0000ff80,0000ffff] overlaps section .data loaded at [0000ff4e,0000ffcb]
Your image is simply to large and will not fit into the flash. Try to disable some modules with make config and try again
Or even better, send some patches that reduce code size ;-)
== Difference to the TI Firmware ==
* More Features that can be configured with make config
* Day of week
* Disable 12h support (saves space)
* Sleep Phase Clock - primary designed for http://github.com/poelzi/uberclock
* The wireless flashing starts differently:
Select RFBSL, Press DOWN to unlock, Press # long to start
* No BlueRobin support. BlueRobin is a closed source binary blob.
We don't have a compatible object file for that
* Pressing STAR and UP long sets silent mode (no beep)
== Usefull Tools ==
* mspdebug - debugger, proxy for gdb, flasher, ...
* msp430static - static analyzer for sourcecode
run 'make source_index' to index all source files