- Included a collection of cpu-dependent headers in core/include/arch
- Extracted all interfaces that need to be implemented for a cpu
- Created a mapping between those interfaces and the old ones
- added flag for disabling arch interface
- added missing state to lpm_arch interface
- added arch interface for reboot
- fixed newline issues that were pointed out
- documentation fixes to cpu-core interface
Change from `void reboot(void)` to `int reboot(int mode)`.
Move reboot definition to core, rename architecture implementations
from reboot to reboot_arch.
Declare reboot mode(s) in kernel.h, reboot_arch in kernel_internal.h
Currently only one reboot mode is handled, its use is enforced.
A reboot function is already defined in <unistd.h> on BSD systems.
This patch not only allows native to build sensibly on these systems
but also streamlines RIOTs compatability with existing software.