Screen with width not divisible by 8 require special care when allocating the
buffer and when handling rotation.
Define a function for getting the needed buffer size (round up to next byte).
Change how rotation is done by changing coordinates instead of direct pixel
- Added is_busy to Waveshare_Interface
- Added IS_BUSY_LOW const for all supported epds
- Added is_busy to DisplayInterface
- moved width, height and default_background_color directly to epd4in2 module
- Added VarDisplay (a variable buffersize display/graphic driver)
- Removed all Buffers (Buffer1in54,...) and instead made specialised Displays (Display1in54,...) with included Buffers
- Updated and added more examples
- Cargo fmt/clippy
- Improved Docs/Readmes