Added draw_char_helper for font support. Is not used and tested yet. Changed name of color::get_full_byte to color::get_byte_value
|5 years ago|
|ci||5 years ago|
|examples/embedded_linux||5 years ago|
|src||5 years ago|
|.gitignore||5 years ago|
|.travis.yml||5 years ago|
|Cargo.toml||5 years ago|
|License.md||5 years ago|
|README.md||5 years ago|
IN WORK! Drivers for various EPDs from Waveshare.
Currently only support for the 4.2 Black/White one
Be careful with the partial updates! It was only tested in a mBED implementation, the rust one wasn't tested enough yet!!!
- add more example (e.g. for f3)
- improve the partial drawing/check the timings/timing improvements/....
- for later: add support for the smaller waveshare epds
- License: Stay with ISC (=MIT) or go to Apache+MIT Dual Version as used in many other projects?
Chars and Strings work with a 8x8-Font.
Support for bigger sized/independent Fonts is in work.
With a Buffer
- Chars, Strings and filled circles are still missing
- maybe work with traits here for line_drawing and so on?
Without a Buffer
Maybe add support for Non-Buffer drawing from the https://crates.io/crates/embedded-graphics Crate later on.
There is an example for Raspberry Pi in the example folder.