You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog and this project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
v0.11.1 - 2019-01-05
- Added peripheral definitions for the stm32f072xx line - @Yatekii
- Fixed broken PC GPIO definitions with feature = "stm32f030" and feature = "stm32f070"
- More robust error handling for I2C
v0.11.0 - 2019-01-04
- Added ADC helper functions to read more intuitive values (#22) - @HarkonenBade
- Added interrupt enabling/disabling support to USART ports
- Added the option to have multiple Delay instances by cloning it - @david-sawatzke
- Fixed a few clippy lints
- Removed the free() method on the Delay provider (breaking change)
v0.10.1 - 2018-12-25
- Added Sync & Send ability to Pin
- Added initial implementation of an ADC interface (#13) - @HarkonenBade
- Added virtual-feature "device-selected" to simplify feature gating
- Added overflow guards to delay
v0.10.0 - 2018-12-23
- Reworked GPIOs and added fully erased pins
- Timer support
- Support for STM32F070
- Additional peripheral support for STM32F030
- Watchdog support
- Removed superfluous use statements
- Re-added Send ability for U(S)ART Rx/Tx
- Made crate to compile without features
- Eliminated a lot of unused warnings
- Fixed some comments
- Changed some prelude aliases to reflect crate name
- Examples requiring additional driver crates
v0.9.0 - 2018-12-17
- Toggleable implementation for GPIOs
- Initial support for STM32F030
- LICENSE file
- Updated stm32f0 dependency to v0.5.0.
- Interrupt handler to new #[interrupt] attribute