These microcontrollers are based on the Arm Cortex-M4F processor core and derived from the earlier TI/Luminary Micro LM4 and LM3 series MCUs. This HAL may work on an LM4F series MCU, but there are no guarantees. A full list of TM4C series microcontrollers is available from TI in Document SPMT285D.
This repo comprises:
tm4c123x-hal- a HAL for the TM4C123GH6PM and related microcontrollers
tm4c129x-hal- a HAL for the TM4C1294NCPDT and related microcontrollers
tm4c-hal- drivers and HAL implementation that is common to both the above MCU families
These crates are tested on the following Tiva-C Launchpad boards:
- Tiva-C Series TM4C123G Launchpad, EK-TM4C123GXL
- Tiva-C Series TM4C1294 Connected Launchpad, EK-TM4C1294XL
- Tiva-C Series TM4C129E Crypto Launchpad, EK-TM4C129EXL
The authors are aware of the following projects which use one or other (or both) of these crates:
- Monotron, a 1980s-style retro computer with VGA output
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0 (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.